Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Groundhog's Day!


We are probably the only couple that get Happy Groundhog's Day wishes from family and friends, oddly enough...that is our anniversary. It is hard to believe that John and I just celebrated 17 years. It has been such a great time learning each other, enjoying the ups and downs...but mostly the laughter. I am so glad I married a man with a sense of humor...he keeps me on my toes! After 17 years I am still learning about this man. Last night I learned (and about 60 other people) all about carpet sharks! The man's brain is a facinating organ! Well, it hasn't been a dull 17 years that is for sure. Thank you dear for all your love, support, transparency, counsel, consistancy and even all the teasing I have received all these years! You are my rock and I will always love you! (By the way, if you want to learn about carpet sharks you will have to buy the CD from church!)

No comments: