Friday, December 5, 2008

Thank you God for a fun family

Here we are being our crazy selves. We had so much fun at Sears taking our family pictures. This would have been used in our Christmas Card this year, but John opposed the idea because my lovely face was covered by Jake's head. I think it would have been adorable. We'll try again next year.


After we took our photos we surprised the boys by taking them to see "A Christmas Carol" in Providence. The tickets were only $10 so we jumped on it. Of course we sat on benches so we have sore back ends...but it was worth it! Somewhere between Scrooge's ghost of Christmas past and Tiny Tim's "God Bless us, every one" the creeping crud got a hold of me. My head stuffed up, my throat tickled. I was hoping it was from being out late and in a crowd...wishful thinking!


Looking over the foyer balcony and the theater



3 comments:

Mrs. Pizo said...

It looks like you had a ton of fun. I love the picture but agree with Pasor I only see your feet. LOL
Love you all!

Blanchette Family said...

I love it..... Its really to bad we can't see your lovely face though.
It looks like you had a wonderful day

Richard-n-Candace said...

I would have used the picture too.. but must agree if we can't see your beautiful face then it's not worth it.. Seems like an awesome day in the Ludka home with the surprise theater..love you guys!!