Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day

I have come to realize that having the Ludka's over is no easy task! Thanks to the very crazy Henricks family...they not only had us but their son's (Todd Keith) 4th grade teacher and her family too...which happens to be our boys best friends. Tammy prepared the most amazing spread for everyone. She had fajitas (with homemade tortillas!) , steak kabobs and everything else under the sun! I won't even mention the desserts that she brought forth...from scratch of course!



The Barbosa's have been such a blessing to us in so many ways. Sometimes I wonder if Naomi was created just to lift my spirits and encourage me! My hubby attended their wedding when he was 16 and Manny was his first bus captain in Rhode Island. They have 3 boys...Manny Jr, Josh and Andrew. I think these guys will be life long friends!





The big 4 hour soccer game!




Playing goalie on their knees! Manny and Jon were so kind to give the little kids a better advantage!




Joel on the Green Machine

















Me and Naomi (of course the wind blew her hair in her face!)















No comments: